Monday, September 13, 2010

Phone calls with doctor's offices suck

Going to see Dr. Funk tomorrow at 2pm. Still seeing Dr. Alice Chung at 9:30AM.  I had made a wellness appointment for Abby a month ago and of course THAT is also tomorrow at 9:30. I keep calling the doctor's office and the phone system keeps hanging up on me. Left messages for Dr. Slamon and his nurse practitioner at the clinic (she's not back until Wednesday however) and called Dr. McAndrew's office but their phone systems are down too.  Medical office phone system disaster today for two different offices not even in the same location. Just my luck...ha ha.

Darn it, gilt.com is having a maternity focused sale and I don't even have time to check it out. This pisses me off.  I mean, I still have to look good, right?!?!?

While on the phone I am reading recipes from Julie's website and am salivating. I am starving.  Time to take a break and eat something. Note to self to look up vegetarian breakfast recipes. Oh maybe blueberry whole grain pancakes might be included. Wishful thinking.  I have so much reading and research to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment