Monday, September 13, 2010

longest. day. ever.

I got my first strange look at my pregnant belly from the receptionist at the radiology department at St. John's...she smiles and says to me "you must be lost"... Nope. "Is this radiology? I'm here to pick up my films and report." Amusing.

Abby knows something is up.  She is acting crazy like a wild chimpanzee. I was thinking she might start flinging her own poop at one point. Screaming like a banshee too. Poor baby didn't get her usual routine today. I must take pause to make sure she has a quality day.  That is the priority. Don't forget.

I'm not really a phone person. Guess that is going to change. Oy.  My jaw is actually tired from talking all day. So much researching today. I'm trying to keep up with all the emails and information. I can't remember the last time I've been this tired. Not even after nursing twins all night. That was new and exciting. This, not so much.

Tomorrow - Dr. Chung and Dr. Funk; get report and films to Dr. McAndrew's office; get report and films to Dr. Slaman's office. Call Pathologist to find out where the full report is. Abby gets to go to Dance class with her two Grandma's. She should enjoy that (hopefully ceases to act like chimpanzee).

Wednesday - Abby wellness appointment (used pregnancy/cancer sympathy card to reschedule since they were going to make me come at the end of the month; shameless but I only speak the truth)

No comments:

Post a Comment