Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Yikes

This baby has dropped. Seriously.  I know I'm scheduled for Friday but I feel like any moment my water will break.  He is ginormous too.  I am having trouble walking and get very winded just talking. I am getting very uncomfortable.  Ugghhhhh.....

TWO MORE DAYS to go....?

Oh, Baby's room looks grrrreat. Thanks Mom. It's rearranged now so it makes sense.  Now if I can only make myself pack my hospital bag.  At least I did make the list of what I need today while lunching with Kristen (on, of course, vegetable rolls from Hillstone...)

Getting so nervous for the surgery.  But very excited to meet this little man.  Praying for a healthy boy and a quick recovery.

Oh and Abby has been mucho clingy.  Really, really clingy.  She knows something is up.  Poor girl. And all I can seem to do with her is lay on the floor while she plays.  She must think I'm very lazy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment