Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Oh, I'm Wicked and I'm Lazy

Thank you David Byrne for one of my favorite songs.  I'm doing better after a rough weekend. Stupid flu shot.  It has me really low energy.  We had a fabulous Halloween and Abby loved the trick or treating.  It was so fun to be with her and watch her enjoy the night.  I'm waiting for both the wine cellar repair guy to show up and the electrician to come fix Abby's light switch...and if they don't show up in the next 15 minutes I am going to be late for acupuncture with Dr. Mao!!  I'll check in again soon and post some photos of our Halloween fun.  Thursday is Chemo, Friday is hydration, this weekend is our anniversary (6 years) and we're heading to Terranea so we can relax and rejuvenate.  We went last year for our first trip away from Abby (and I was still pumping); it's the perfect distance. You feel as if you are in Santa Barbara without the two and a half hour drive...  I'm still itching to TP someone's house now (that's why I'm feeling wicked)...thanks Christel.  So when I get the energy ya'll should watch out.

No comments:

Post a Comment