Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Bleh.

I have a sore throat today.  Started battling it last night.  Annoying.  There are so many signs telling me to "chill the heck out"...Fine.  I get it. I got it.  Lying in bed right now watching Eat, Pray, Love. or as David calls it "Eat, Crap, Sleep"...he's very witty my husband.  Comes up with these little lines all by himself.  Anyway, the movie does have me thinking...

About intentions. About Goals. About Affirmations.  About Visualizations...



Every day is a blessing.

I am happy to be alive, to breathe, to grow, to challenge myself physically and mentally.

I will get rid of this cancer and be a healthier, stronger, more balanced me.

I will wake up from complacency, mediocrity and haphazardness of the mind.

I will rest.

I will mediate.

I will think positively.

I will leave in each moment.

I will smile with my whole body and my whole being.

I will take charge of my life.

I will love myself more.

I will forgive myself more.

I will not try to control that which I cannot control.

I will let myself be more carefree.

I will be a supportive, loving and nurturing wife.

I love Abby so much it hurts. I love everything about her.

I will be the best mother I can be.

I will have a healthy baby boy.

I will not allow Peanut to live in Ben's shadow the first year of his life.  Or at all.  Ever.

I will live for a very long time and watch my children grow up.

I will hear lots of giggling and laughter in this house.

I will watch my daughter grow up to challenge me and I will be grateful when she does.

I will hold my son and let him be a Momma's boy if he wants to be.

I want more than anything for my children to be proud of me.  I will not disappoint them.

I will eventually go back to work. (Doing something I love and that benefits others).

I will be a productive member of my community.

I am transforming my home into a beautiful, balanced and peaceful sanctuary.



More to come...

3 comments:

  1. I will learn how to make challah and make it with Abby and Peanut for Shabbat dinners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will travel again. I will go back to the Cotswolds with David and the kids. We will go back to Spain. We will go to Italy. We will lounge in the Hamptons for a month next summer since I missed it this year. We will finally take that safari we have been talking about for ages...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will come to kenya and see cheetahs smiling with auntie ashley!!! LOVE YOU SO

    ReplyDelete