Monday, January 31, 2011

Im-freaking-possible

Well...round 2 of second cycle of Chemo just finished.  I have so much to say but I didn't get a chance to type it out since Ms. Ashley Pittman was my Chemo partner today and she just wouldn't let me get a word in edgewise.  Chatty Kathy!!  I'm only kidding. She was helping me look for a headboard and mattress for the maid's room on the internet, research plastic surgeon's, and figure out how the heck to get an AIM account so we could ichat...so much to do and so little time. Plus Chemo is really quick now that I'm on this weekly dose.  It's 2pm and we got here a little late (15 minutes thanks to Ashley...ha ha ha, she's getting so mad that I am writing this) and there were no free chairs and had to wait so we didn't start until 11...so basically it only took 3 hours.  Times flies when you're having fun!

Will tell you more about my week from hell last week.  Sick kid. Got me sick. GI issues from Chemo. No naps or much rest for me...but overall I did fine after the first week of Chemo.  More to come.

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jessica, I hope you are doing well.
    There was today an article posted by Dr. Mercola on breast cancer, I am sure you know all there is to know about it, including curcumin, but I am still posting the link in case there would be something that would interest you there, :))
    lots of love, and Happy Valentine !!!
    flo
    http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/02/14/beating-breast-cancer-a-guide-to-prevention-treatment-and-recovery.aspx

    ReplyDelete