Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tuesday...

Woke up feeling fine. Still have energy.  Abby woke up with a heavy diaper and it had a funky odor.  Given her history of urinary tract infections I immediately put on a urine specimen catch so I can take it to the doctor later in the morning.  I like to nip that kind of thing in the bud.  I don't want her to get a full blown UTI or bladder infection. No way.
 
Acupuncture with Dr. Mao. He tells me not to be vegan during Chemo. He tells me to eat a lot of protein, veggies and healthy grains during Chemo.  Plenty of chicken, fish, eggs and even a little red meat. Whaaaat?!?!  Red meat?!?!  I immediately speed dial Vizhier who was going to bring me lunch. I ask her to meet me at Hillstone instead where we enjoy a veggie roll and split a burger.  Delicious!!  It was so nice to see her and catch up. Oh and we also split a hot fudge sundae but she didn't want me to write about that in my blog.

Still feeling fine later this afternoon too.  Gave Leo a bath. He was being so precious.
Some inklings of a headache but it comes and goes.

Tonight I rocked Abby to sleep but she wanted to go through the entire repertoire of songs. Over and over and wouldn't let me put her in her crib for quite some time.  But that's okay. I love being able to do that for her and it doesn't hurt to give her a little extra love.  It makes me feel better too.

No comments:

Post a Comment