Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Work B*tch...

I'm feeling better. I'm exhausted still but mentally a little better. I stopped listening to that song that makes me cry to *cough* Brittany Spears, particularly the song "Work B*tch"... You have to want it. And I WANT it. So I better work. Get motivated. Dig deep. 

Went for my infusion this morning at Tower. I got hooked up and they took my blood for counts, markers and chemistry. And unfortunately my white count and platelets came back far too low to have an infusion. I was even wearing my new Ganesh necklace from Patti!! I should say that I'm not surprised about the counts because it would explain why I've been feeling like cr*p, but I was still totally surprised. Duh. Anyway, they gave me a neupogen shot and I'm going back on Friday in hopes that my bone marrow works overtime to bump my counts back up to acceptable levels. More resting for me (just hoping no bone pain from shot)...

Thank you everyone for your emails, texts, calls and well wishes. I sure do feel loved and supported!!

What's your favorite "get pumped" song? I need to create a new playlist...!! 

Love,
Jess

1 comment:

  1. Soooo, I made you a playlist. Feel free to skip anything that is not your thing, but hope you find a few inspiring tracks! Pray for you daily.
    https://play.spotify.com/user/12132155159/playlist/249fTDeUhdJGx1rXDiMXp3

    ReplyDelete