Saturday, April 16, 2011

This indecision's bugging me...

Should I stay or should I go now?!?!?

I met with three different doctors on Thursday and it was exhausting.  Of course, It never helps that they always keep you waiting and then you run late to the next one and then the next one. I don't recommend scheduling more than one doctor appointment a day but sometimes it must be done.   Prepare yourself to be stressed out yet completely bored at the same time if you must do it.

Apparently now I have the option to do the reduction and lift on the right at the same time I have the mastectomy and reconstruction on the left.  That is the way that Dr. Hayden scheduled it for Monday but I don't have to do both at the same time if I don't want to.  I can do the right breast one week or one month after the mastectomy or I can wait to do it after radiation.  

I am so tired from thinking about the various pros and cons and going back and forth that I can't even tell you the full story about it.  ONE day left to decide.  Hopefully I figure it out by 5AM Monday morning, that's when I get to "check" in to St. John's.  Shoot me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment