Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Checking in and Checking out

I have checked myself into the Shutters Hotel by the beach.  I am taking a mental break. Checked in here yesterday afternoon. Had drinks with Jeanne and Christel at Casa del Mar then headed back to Shutters and continued the party at the bar as Kristen, Christina, Maggie and later Moujan joined in.  So fun.

Enjoying some room service now and watching more Arrested Development. Pilates at 11:30 then I return  for lunch and then spa treatments at 1:30. I'm doing something called the Beach Buff and then a facial.  Then I get to go home refreshed.  I can't wait to see my babies.

Tomorrow, ballet at 10. Dr. Chung at 11:15. Dr. Hayden at 2:30 and Dr. Childs at 4PM (don't want to tell you what that one is about...something Chemo related).

No comments:

Post a Comment