Wednesday, April 27, 2011

email from Ashley...

This is the email I got from Ashley Saturday night after I was being the bad sleepover girl crying at midnight...this was worth posting.  It made me cry again. What a crybaby I am, geeeez.


"in the depths of winter I finally found that within me there lay an invincible summer"
--albert camus

Tomorrow, your goal is to start finding that 'invincible summer' within you and to push away thoughts of fear and dread and negativity and depression as much as possible...this is really important in healing.
(you know what Gandhi Says that thoughts become beliefs and beliefs become words and then it all manifests into action) Remember you know your body and you know what to do...you're amazing and strong and intuitive.
Love u and everythings gonna be right lalala
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment