Thursday, December 16, 2010

Wonderful lazy day

I'm going to enjoy today. I'm still in my pajamas (my monkey butt pajamas as David calls them, they have blue monkeys from Roberta Roller Rabbit, thanks Ashley)...haven't bathed yet either.

Watching Harry Potter.  Just ordered lunch from Taiko. Maggie's coming to join me for lunch and a movie in bed. Both Mercy and Roxana are here with Abby.  Abby went to her Holiday party this morning at Brentwood Pres (her last class before the holiday break). Mom is coming over later this afternoon.

Ordered a pack n play and another car seat from diapers.com...

Most interesting news is that my mother in law Sue called this morning and said that David was 8 lbs 12 ozs when he was born.  Can't wait to find out what Peanut is.  Healthy, healthy, healthy we hope!!  Shall we put in some wagers?  Over and under at 8 lbs??  I'm going for the under.

Mercy was going to make food tonight but I think I want to order La Scala since it is my last meal before I have to fast all day before the surgery.  Fasting really makes me anxious. I just love food and water too much.  No water or anything after midnight until 1pm. UGH.  Sorry to be such a baby!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, good luck tomorrow! Hope everything goes so smoothly. For some reason I was more lucid and calm the second time around: maybe because I I had done a C-section before and knew it was going to be ok. I have such a wonderful memory of Lucy's little cry and the doctors bringing her over to me for a kiss. Such a special moment, thrilled for you to experience it tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete