Monday, December 6, 2010

Oy....vey....

My new nanny Dolores calls me yesterday afternoon with some bad news. She's upset because she broke her ankle...  She can't work for the next week at all and most likely not for the next 6 weeks because of her cast. Well that certainly throws a monkey wrench into our plans... We had just finished the new schedule which was going to start this week!  Ugh. Ugh. Ugh.  I feel so bad for her. She was really upset. If it was just for the next two weeks I could make do with Agnes filling in but six weeks is just not going to happen...

Called the Agency and we'll see what happens.  I did some research online and realized that if she doesn't have a clean break broken ankle she might have to have surgery and recovery is a whole new ball game...

I feel bad for Dolores but now I feel bad for me too.  Waaaaaah!

No comments:

Post a Comment