Saturday, September 10, 2011

Wow!

Thanks to friends like you I have raised over $23,000 in the fight against Breast Cancer!
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

I just finished a ten mile walk and I feel good. Tomorrow a cool down with another 5.  I'm still torn between doing just 13.1 the first day and 13.1 the second day or attempt the full 26.2 the first day and then the 13.1 the second day...

Dr. McAndrew's nurse Angela says I am a genius because I called the ask if I should be on the Xeloda when I do this walk and she said NO!  That she is so glad that I inquired about this because I could have had major side effects from the drug.  Now I will stop taking it tomorrow evening and resume the Tuesday after the walk.  That means that I will feel even better than I do right now and the drug will leave my system before the walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment