Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Finally!

Some good news. The two lumps in the right breast are fibroadenomas and I couldn't be more relieved.

Mouth ulcers, they are finally getting better. Today is day 11 of this misery. I finally feel that they are healing since there isn't singing, piercing pain when I drink anything or try to talk. I'm sure my family enjoyed the silent treatment...oh and I lost eight pounds on this special liquid diet.

I have lots more to talk about.

I watched lots of documentaries while I have been resting.

Please watch:

Forks over Knives

Burzynski

Food Matters

Gerson Therapy

I am not saying that I play to ditch Western medicine entirely but this chemotherapy is killing my health. I'm even more committed to being Vegan and the plant based, whole foods diet.

That's all for now.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear the good news! How about the awesome red eye shadow/rash you were sporting earlier? Kidding.

    ReplyDelete