Wednesday, January 4, 2012

It's 2012?!?!

Holy crap. It's the "new" year. Happy New Year Everyone! Time to make things happen or actually... time to make our best efforts at making things happen.

I just posted this on facebook and twitter (Jan 4th):
"I really want to make my life mean something. I think the only way to do that is to help others. How can I learn to be more altruistic? I hate that I am selfish. This year things are going to change."

Two things are happening here. I want to badly to BE and DO so many different things. I also realize that the reality of what I can BE and DO are becoming more limited with each passing day. The solution to this problem is to sort the wheat from the chaff and then work accordingly.  

Oy. Let's get it started. 





No comments:

Post a Comment